Mount St Helens 40th Anniversary
Monday, May 18, 2020 - 8:00am to Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 8:00am
As of May 21, 2020
- Johnston Ridge Observatory 2020 opening delayed due to the COVID 19 "Stay Home-Stay Health" Executive Order. Highway 504 remains gated just past Coldwater Lake and the Hummocks Trail. Be aware the last gas stations on Highway 504 are in Toutle, WA, and on Highway 505, are in Toledo, WA.
- Coldwater Science & Learning Center closed until further notice due to the COVID 19 health and safety measures.
- Ape Headquarters closed. Ape Cave temporarily closed.
- Pine Creek Info Station closed until summer 2020.
- Cascade Peaks Information Station (Forest Road 99) closed.
- Mount St. Helens Monument Administrative Headquarters in Amboy, WA closed until further notice due to the COVID 19 health and safety measures.
More Learning Resources found here:
Smithsonian Institute https://volcano.si.edu/projects/sthelens40/
Learning From Home: https://www.usgs.gov/science-support/osqi/yes/resources-teachers/learning-home
$5 day use, $30 Annual NW Forest Pass